Monday, October 1, 2007

Q & A time

According to the tracker down to the right, fifteen hundred of you have been purusing our blog. I love it! But I figure the little stories and pictures we share don´t really paint a complete picture, and I thought I´d invite questions from friends, fam, and whoever else is reading our blog.

If you´re wondering what life in Bolivia is like, what we spend our days doing, why there is a Japanese colony in the middle of south america, what´s good to eat around here, why the weather forecast currently says 'smoky,' anything you´re curious about, just ask. You can create a comment on this article with a question or you can email me (annabsullivan@gmail.com). We´ll make a blog out of your question and give you our most colorful reply, complete with pictures and (slightly slanted) commentary.




smoky oki

2 comments:

Em Cee McG said...

Hey guys, my favorite people in the world, I have a just begun a blog so if you want you can check it out and hopefully link it to your page. it's at boliviapictures.blogspot.com

anna sullivan said...

Rock on georgy! We miss you and the llamas up there. You are now on the distinguished list of links from our page, which will guarantee you at least 1,000 visits. You should put one of those clever trackers on your blog to make you feel popular.

Pics from North Carolina to Virginia