Wednesday, May 28, 2008

home for a spell

I just drank some water straight from the tap and flushed my toilet paper down the toilet.

I am in America.

God I love this place. Just got in late last night, Tom picked me up at the airport in DC looking even handsomer and sweeter than i remembered from a week ago. Now I'm off to give my ma and pa and squeeze and take in all the beauty and familiarity of this gorgeous country. Albemarle county. Home sweeeeeeet home. It feels good to be here again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you guys!

~Becca

Britta said...

Man oh man wish i were there, suck in the land of agressive toilets, and papa overload, hope you can make it to the Fuerte party the night of the 20th here in Samaipata!!
safe travels
britta

Pics from North Carolina to Virginia