Wednesday, December 24, 2008

homeward bound

Well, next up would have been the beautiful pictures of Macchu Pichu, except that one day while sitting in an internet cafe, I read an email from my mom talking about their plans to go see our friends at the beach over thanksgiving. I got a little nostalgic, entertained the idea of going home for the holidays, mentioned it to Tom, and within four minutes we'd changed our flights to return home that week. Surprise style.

On thanksgiving evening we showed up on the front porch in a refrigerator box wrapped in chritmas wrapping paper and knocked their socks off. It was awesome!

So here we are, home again home again, and loving it! And that there is the end of our travel stories. For now.

It's Christmas eve, and I'd better got off the computer and go spend some qt with my rockin family. It's so great to be here.

No comments:

Pics from North Carolina to Virginia