Saturday, April 7, 2007

the beach be cold

it's nippy out here in atlantic beach, which is near morehead city NC. Arrived late last night and my brother in law Joe had a nice big bourbon on the rocks waiting for me, It was a long day yesterday moving out all of our stuff and saying good bye to the place we've lived in for he last eight months, but it was about time that we got the show on the road. Hanging out with the Dolans here at the beach is always a blast, laughs flow freely as do the beverages. Easter at the beach, boy am I going to miss this when we are in Bolivia getting carried away by mosquitos.



Leah and Narda on the rum punch

p.d. jose, margaret, & leah working the mamosas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh! I am SO sad that Sophie and I missed you two on Easter weekend. I found the evidence that you were here though. No sillies, I mean the music CD in the CD player! Just what evidence was it that you thought I meant? Anyway, on the CD was your Blog address and I whiled away a bit of time perusing it. What fun. Have a wonderful time on your road trip and enjoy Bolivia. Love to you both--Shanee.

Pics from North Carolina to Virginia