Tuesday, November 20, 2007

how do you do your do?

Perhaps half a year away from mirrors is taking its toll on our dress code, but I have to say that our hair is really looking pretty good these days. Tom's is long and wild and pretty much awesome. I cut mine off a few weeks ago in an effort to reduce my perpetual sweating face problem, and I think it turned out quite nice.


Tom, in super rad llama sweater, looking all rugged and smashing




Me with my new hair getup, choppin mangos (there are about forty million mangos in our neighborhood, and you can pick them for free everywhere you go. I tell our neighbors here that they cost a dollar each in the states, and they just laaauuugh.)







In other news, we found some mushrooms growing on our bedroom door the other day. Kind of reminds me of college, where we had mushrooms growing out of the bathroom floor. It's not that we're slobs or live in filth (well, we were in college, but this is different) it's just very humid and dusty/muddy, which is a nice climate for mushrooms. We didn't eat them, for the record.



And this here is a really enormous bug that was in our bathroom. Yikes.

2 comments:

Em Cee McG said...

You guys are so fucking cool. I can't wait to see you!!!!

anna sullivan said...

Amen brother. Living far from the people you love is just silly.

You're mighty effing cool yourself.

(I'm not allowed to cuss on my own blog cause I told a bunch of kids at the school where I worked to check it out, plus former bosses and moms and dads and stuff, but I'm glad you can.)

Party on, G McG.

Pics from North Carolina to Virginia