Monday, November 19, 2007

what a way to make a living


Our work these days is glamorous as a girl could dream. Trapeze artist for the Ringling Bros., professional metal sculptor, dolphin trainer at Sea World, lifeguard at the beach: these were a few of my dreams of the past. But now, watch out world, here I come, I’m going door to door asking people if I can take a look at their outhouses. YES! I’ve finally made it to the top.

Turns out most outhouses are really gross. Go figure. Oddly enough, no one asked us to do this. We just thought it would be a good idea to get a sense of how people are maintaining their bathrooms before we build more. It’s possible I’m getting less smart with age. Certainly less picky.

If any of you struggle with pickiness, fussiness, impatience, or any other form of high standards that leave you unsatisfied, I recommend a few years in the third world. It’ll cure you quick.

No comments:

Pics from North Carolina to Virginia