Thursday, January 10, 2008

a holiday of holidays


I'm sure Bethlehem is a nice little town, but if I were God coming to live on earth, I would have picked Patagonia to be born in. It is gorgeous. Lovely. A fine place to pass the holidays with some friends.

We flew into Bariloche, Argentina on Christmas day, found our friends Maggie and Matt, and let the wild rumpus start.


Maggie and I have been good friends since eighth grade. We used to run naked through high school parties, naked down the highways in the middle of the night, naked across Thomas Jefferson's academical village. And so, in good keeping with our friendship, on Christmas day, we ran naked, husband and boyfriend in tow, into the freezing waters of Nahuel Huapi Lake. It was a good start to a good trip. And it only got better.

I'll let the pictures tell the rest.

No comments:

Pics from North Carolina to Virginia